Tuesday 12 July 2011

My favorite Athelete


My Favorite Athlete is Novak Djokovic, he is 24 yr old, he is also well-known with his nickname NOLE, he is a tennis player. His birthplace is Belgrade Serbia and now his residence is Monte Carlo, Monaco. He started playing tennis at the age of 4, at the age of 7 he had dream that the wanted to become World # 1 and he atleast once in a lifetime want to become Wimbledon Champion. He turned to Professional Tennis player in 2003.
I became the fan of tennis and Nole in 2009 when he ranked World # 4 in the world and now he is ranked World # 1 & had won 3 Grand Slam titles and 10 masters title and had total of 26 singles titles. His best moment in his career came this year when he became World # 1 and 2 days later he became Wimbledon champion and achieved two of his dreams in 3 days.
I am his great fan and I also have launched his fan page on Facebook and had over 200 likes. Whenever he wins final of a tournament or any master title, I celebrate by giving treat to my friends and have party.

No comments:

Post a Comment