Monday 4 July 2011

Advertisements that STR!KE


Greetings Everyone!

I was skimming the pages, doesn't looking for specific news or advertisements, what takes me to put it here is that it STRIKES by delivering the message that they give; Individual after class assistance, Exam pass rates that exceed worldwide rates, Extensive practice oriented teaching methodology, Choice of 3 days a week morning & evening classes. Actually they have used an eye-catching advertisement to target their consumers. It is most important for an advertiser and marketer to reach everyone and according to my opinion this advertisement must have STRIKE to its consumers because they have sketched how are they different from the rest in attractive way without making it even a colorful advertisement. I am not any stakeholder of this SKANS but it is here because it is an STRIKING advertisement & it strikes me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment